Back to the home page.
Upcoming seminars and conferences
- 9th April 2013: Combinatorics and Free Probability seminar, Universität des Saarlandes, "Analytic combinatorics of maps of all topologies".
- 19th April 2013: séminaire Cordes et Matrices, "Topological recursion in generalized matrix models and applications".
- 13th-17th May 2013: Conference "Quantum topology and hyperbolic geometry", Nha Trang, Vietnam.
- 22nd-28th May 2013: "Mathematische Arbeitstagung", Bonn.
- 25th-30th August 2013, : Workshop "Integrable Systems and Moduli Spaces", Banff Research Station.
- 16th-20th September 2013: "Hamiltonian PDEs,Frobenius Manifolds and Deligne-Mumford Moduli Spaces", SISSA, Trieste.
- 15th March 2013: Theoretical Physics seminar, Université Montpellier 2, Abstract topological recursion and applications
- 4th March 2013: Mathematical Physics seminar, Geneva University, All order asymptotics of beta ensembles in the multi-cut regime
- 22th February 2013: seminar at LAREMA, Angers. Small dispersion regime in integrable systems, random matrices and topological recursion
- 14th February 2013: Conference "Two-Dimensional statistical mechanics", Les Diablerets. All loop models satisfy a topological recursion
- 28th January-1st February 2013: conference "Recursion and integrability", Center for Quantum Geometry of Moduli Spaces, Aarhus. Talk: Topological recursion and knot invariants: two early steps .
- 25th January 2013: Probability Seminar, Harvard, All-order asymptotics of beta ensembles in the multi-cut regime .
- 22th January: research seminar in Mathematics, Northeastern University, Matrix models, non-perturbative topological recursion, and knot invariants .
- 17th December 2012: Mathematical Physics seminar, LPTHE, Paris 6, Topological expansion in generalized matrix models
- 15th November 2012: Topology seminar, Université Montpellier 2, Algebraic geometry on character variety and a conjecture on all-order asymptotics of knot invariants .
- 24th October 2012: Random Matrix theory seminar, Universität Bielefeld. All order finite size corrections in repulsive particles systems .
- 3rd October 2012: informal seminar, LPT-ENS, Paris. O(n)-type singular integral equations and applications . [Slides, 12 MB]
- 19th September 2012: Number theory seminar, MPI Bonn. Asymptotics of the colored Jones polynomial, topological recursion and theta functions .
- 26th August 2012: workshop "Low dimensional topology and number theory", Oberwolfach. Asymptotics of invariants of 3-manifolds and topological recursion . [Proceedings]
- 25th July 2012: informal Mathematical Physics seminar, SISSA, Trieste. Asymptotics of wave functions and application to knot theory.
- 28th May-2nd June 2012: 3rd workshop on "Combinatorics of moduli spaces, cluster algebras, knots, and topological recursion", Moscow. Non-perturbative topological recursion and application to knot invariants .
- 21-23rd May 2012: workshop in honour of Sasha Its, "Integrable systems and random matrices", Chevaleret, Paris. Integrability, topological recursion for A-spectral curves, and knot invariants . [Slides,13MB]
- 16-18th May 2012: workshop "Contemporary ways of integrability", Lisbon University. Integrability, non-perturbative topological recursion and an application to knot invariants .
- 14th May 2012: Strings seminar, IST Lisbon. Matrix models, knot invariants and non-perturbative topological recursion . [Slides, 13MB]
- 30th April 2012: knot theory seminar, Université de Genève. A conjecture for the all-order asymptotics of the colored Jones polynomial of hyperbolic knots .
- 15-21st April 2012: workshop "Integrability in topological field theory", Hausdorff Center for Mathematics, Bonn. Topological recursion, theta functions, and perturbative knot invariants .
- March 2012: workshop in mathematical physics, Les Diablerets. Map enumeration problems in the O(n) loop model and Potts model .
- March 2012: winter school "Integrable systems and random matrices", Les Houches. Integrable systems, loop equations and topological recursion .
- February 2012: Stochastic Processes Seminar, Zürich Universität, Irchel. All order finite size corrections in Coulomb gases . [Slides]
- October 2011: informal presentation at the workshop "New recursion formulae in Gromov-Witten theory", BIRS, Banff.
A candidate for a dispersive solution to Hirota equations .
- October 2011: Mathematical Physics seminar, Concordia Univesity, Montréal.
Integrability and geometry of spectral curves.
- August 2011: Functional Analysis seminar, UCLA Maths Department.
Analytic combinatorics: counting maps with self-avoiding loops.
- June 2011: chosen talk at the Arbeitstagung, MPI Bonn.
Loop equations and spectral curves . [Proceedings]
- May 2011: joint seminar with C. Nadal at Spring School "Vicious walkers and random matrices", les Houches.
All order left-tail asymptotics of Tracy-Widom $\beta$ law.
- December 2010: Strings seminar, Bethe Center for Theoretical Physics, Bonn University.
Topological strings and matrix models. [Slides, 5MB]
- November 2010: introductory seminar at SGCSC Conference, IHP Paris.
Introduction to the BKMP conjecture. [Slides, 5MB]
- September 2010: talk at the conference "Random matrix theory and its applications", MSRI, Berkeley.
Asymptotics of Tracy-Widom $\beta$ law. [Slides, 5MB]
- April 2010: Mathematical Physics seminar, SISSA, Trieste.
Construction of a dispersive integrable system via geometry of algebraic curves.
- January 2010: young scientists' seminar SINJE, LPT Orsay.
Algebraic geometry applied to enumeration of self-avoiding loops. [Slides, 5MB]
- November 2009: seminar at IST Lisbon.
Simple Hurwitz numbers and a proposition of Bouchard and Mariño.. [Slides, 5MB]
- June 2009: joint informal presentation with B.Safnuk at AIM Workshop "Recursion structures in topological strings and enumerative geometry", Palo Alto.
A matrix model proof of Bouchard-Mariño conjecture.
Last modified: 19th October 2012